We at Dowden Family Dentistry want to do our part in keeping our patients, staff and the community safe during this time. We are working hard to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff. In order to take these necessary precautions we are now doing the following:
- You will receive a text with a Covid-19 wellness questionnaire to complete the day before your appointment
- Upon arrival to the office you will be instructed to wait in your vehicle until we text you to meet us in the entryway. Here one of our staff members will meet with you to discuss your current health status and take your temperature
- We will continue to clean and disinfect all surfaces by using air sanitizers, and sterilizing the patient rooms with UV lights in between appointments
- We are using advanced personal protection including face shields and single use jackets
- Our reception area is currently closed to follow social distancing guidelines
- We have removed unnecessary items throughout the office like magazines, pamphlets, etc
- We are also eliminating non-essential patient contacts such as no handshakes, no hugs, etc.
Please stay safe, comfortable and healthy in your homes following directives from our Healthcare professionals. Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental needs, we can be reached at (317) 594-0461 and email@example.com.
For those with dental needs that require immediate attention please contact us at the contact number and email above.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Please continue to be safe and take care
Dowden Family Dentistry