Dental Restorations in Fishers, IN
A beautiful, healthy smile is a major source of confidence and self-assurance. Unfortunately, as the population ages, issues like decay and damage can affect the appearance of your smile and the ability to chew and speak comfortably.
Thankfully, with the help of the latest innovations in dentistry, Dr. Roderick Dowden can safely restore teeth to complete function and beauty. We’re in the business of helping you achieve your dental goals and keep your smiles healthy for a lifetime. Our practice is not far from Carmel, Westfield and Noblesville, IN. Call us today!
Improve Your Smile With Dowden Family Dentistry!
Those that neglect to go to the dentist is doing so at the cost of not only their oral health, but their overall health too. Issues like decay and damage can greatly reduce a smile’s efficiency and cause it to lose its appeal. This can lead to dietary
issues, loss of self-esteem and declining health problems.
Restorative dental services diagnose the underlying issues destructive to the smile and provide solutions to related dental problems. We are comprehensive in our approach to care, maintaining a keen eye towards both health and appeal. Services we offer
- White fillings repair teeth that have been treated for small cavities. This tooth-colored resin material easily blends in with the color of surrounding enamel, making for a natural-looking restoration.
- Crowns are caps placed over teeth to restore the structure and protect against damage and decay. Our crowns are custom crafted using high-quality materials and state-of-the-art technology.
- Bridges close gaps in the smile using a porcelain prosthetic made to look like a group of teeth. This procedure uses neighboring healthy teeth to secure the prosthesis in place.
- Full and partial dentures are dental appliances that replace an entire arch of teeth and restore some bite power. This has been a proven method for teeth replacement for many years and continues to remain the number one option for edentulous
- Dental implants are comprehensive tooth-replacement options that offer unparalleled support and strength to restorations. Implants fit directly into the jaw and support both surrounding oral structures and the prosthetic replacement teeth.
New Age Restorations
With the latest in dentistry, we can now offer high-speed restorations without sacrificing quality using the latest CEREC technology. Our technology brings the dental lab right into our office and makes it convenient for patients to receive their restorations
within hours of their treatment.
CEREC Technology is on the cutting edge of dentistry. Using these tools allows us to better serve our patients to offer a wider range of services.
Contact Us Today
Dowden Family Dentistry is always looking to help patients the best way we can. We offer state-of-the-art care with a gentle touch. Contact our practice and schedule a consultation and find
restorative dental treatments in Fisher tailored to you and your loved ones.
Schedule an Appointment